Senior living is designed for older adults who value their independence, but need some support with daily activities. There are many types of senior living communities to accommodate varying levels of care needs and lifestyle preferences.
Comfort Keepers Assisted Living provides support for day-to-day activities, as well as a 24-hour care team, a schedule of events from which residents can choose each day, and a complete dining program.
Deciding the time is right for senior living for yourself or your loved one is a highly personal decision, based on many factors specific to your family.
If you answer yes to one or more of the questions below, it may be time to consider senior living.
- Is keeping your house and yard maintained becoming cumbersome?
- Are there days when showering or bathing is too difficult to manage on your own?
- Does getting together with friends or family seem increasingly unappealing?
- Is it becoming harder to move around the house safely?
- Have more than a few meals been routinely forgotten?
- Is decision making becoming a burden?
- Does driving no longer feel 100 percent safe?
- Have bills and other financial obligations been slipping?